Temporary acceptance of electronic copies of physical paperwork via email.
Suffolk Coastal Port Health Authority is currently developing contingency plans with regard to the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This includes the impact felt by agents and importers. During these unprecedented times we are adapting to the latest government guidelines whilst maintaining the flow of products through our Port the best we can.
Therefore, with immediate effect, we will be temporarily accepting copies of physical documents via email. Please follow the process below:
- Please make sure you read and follow the guidance information – Instructions on documentary changes as a result of COVID-19.
- All electronic documents should be converted by the agents or importers into XPS format only, and in colour. Please follow the instructions if you are unsure how to create XPS documents.
- Please email all supporting documents to email@example.com. Please clearly provide the container number and estimated vessel arrival date within the subject line of the email. Documents sent to any other email address will not be checked.
- SCPHA staff will pick up the electronic documents and use these as if they were the physical original.
Please hold on to the original physical documents. We will request that these are submitted to us at a later date.
If possible please attach documents in the following order:
- CVED/CHED-D/PDD/Organic, Health Cert., Test Report, Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Misc. Docs., IUU Article 14, IUU Catch Certs
For further information please follow the links below: